In this circuit, one can enjoy more of culture of the different tribes and the natural beauty of the Rift Valley in Ethiopia. In addition this circuit includes some historically significant sites such as Harar, which is regarded as the 4th Moslem sacred city of the world next to Mecca, Medina and Jerusalem. This town is also known as the walled city because of the wall that was built in 15th C by Harari (Adare people) to protect themselves from the repeated invasion of surrounding tribes.
PROGRAM 41 - BALE PARK PARK (6 DAYS, 5NIGHTS)
1. Arrival and City tour in Addis Ababa. O/N htl.
2. Drive to Bale mountains National Park. O/N htl Goba.
3. Game drive to visit endemic mammals and birds in Bale mountains national park, then to Sanete plateau &
Harrena forest. O/N htl, Goba.
4. Visit Sof Omar caves. O/N htl, Goba.
5. Drive back A.A, city tour and shopping. O/N htl.
PROGRAM 42 - BALE MOUNTAINS TREKKING (8 DAYS)
1. Arrival & city tour of Addis Ababa. O/N htl.
2. Drive to Bale mts National Park for a game drive. Visit there diversified wild, plant and bird life.
O/N in Dinsho lodge.
3. Trekking to Moraro mountain (3750 mts asl.)
4. Trekking to Wasema valley.
5. Climbing Batu mountain and camping near Gebreguracha lake.
6. Ride across the Senate plateau and meet vehicles at the Goba-Dolo Mena road. O/N Goba.
7. Goba-Addis Ababa.
PROGRAM 43 - TREKKING TO THE BALE MOUNTAINS (9 NIGHTS, 10 DAYS)
1. Arrive to Addis Ababa. O/N htl.
2. Drive to Bale. O/N camping at the Park headquarters (Disho).
3. Start trekking Dinsho-Fencha Abera 18kms, Weib River, Water Falls.